We train each Dealer on our systems and products, and offer advanced training and support on a regular basis.CTi’s New Dealer Training is designed to give you all the tools you need to know how to start making money fast with your own decorative concrete business. Our intensive two-day training seminar covers our Hallmark, Acrylistain, Duraflek, and Stone Classic systems so you can provide your customers the application they desire.
Our Next Training Dates are April 11th & 12th and April 25th and 26th, 2019.2019 Full Year Schedule
CTi recommends all its trainees train at the corporate office in Largo, FL. These classes are held every two weeks throughout the year. CTi recommends staying at the Harbourside Hotel on Indian Rocks Beach. CTi will provide transportation to and from our training location to the Harbourside. CTi enjoys a corporate rate, to register at the Harbourside using CTi’s Corporate Rate, use corporate code 100298365 and Click Here.
We suggest flying into Tampa International Airport. TIA handles all major carriers and is a short drive from CTi’s preferred hotel.
Two Full Days of Training!
What Will You Experience?
- Day one – We’ll meet you at the Hotel at 7:30. Your transportation will leave at 8:00, take you to our Corporate Headquarters and National Training Center.
- Introductions to our staff at 8:30 and you will begin your training.
- Our trainers will start your training with a “hands-on” approach where you will use the CTi product line under the supervision of our training staff. Please bring clothing appropriate for hands-on training.
- We will teach you the science of concrete repair and how the surface is prepared prior to the installation of our products to ensure the installation is always successful.
- Lunch will be provided at our facility. Your training will continue as you view our “Tech Tip” videos that will complement your hands-on training, these videos are part of your Dealership’s welcome aboard package.
- After lunch we will introduce other applications our product line offers. Interior and exterior sealers are covered and we will show you the different looks and textures our products can achieve.
- Day Two – will start with CTi’s proven advertising plan for getting your phones ringing. We will show you where to advertise and how to get people interested in having the CTi System installed. We will show you how to transition your advertising from season to season so your Dealership has business throughout the year.
You will view more of our “Tech Tip” library during your lunch at our facility. After lunch, you will experience more applications of our product line. We will share with you the numerous layers of support your business has and the team of experts here to help you each step of the way.